Off-loading Zone Ed
by Gina Valley
I’m excited to announce that today you’re all invited to an exciting, new continuing education workshop:
The Bathroom – The Official Behind The Scenes Tour
(Yes, pun is intended).
We have an amazing, fun day of informative classes planned for you, including:
- An Empty Tube Is A Lonely Tube – Toilet Paper Installation 101
- Flushing – Keep The Mystery Alive
- Where To Put Mommy’s Keys – Places That Are NOT The Toilet
- Toilet Paper: Friend or Foe?
- Completing The Job –How To Properly File Paperwork
- What’s That Splashing Sound? – Toilet VS Waterfall
- Be An Innie, Not An Outie – When To Lock The Door
- Bathroom VS Dining Room – Why Your Food Should NOT Be In There With You, No Matter How Long You’re Planning To Stay
- Soap – Not Just For Bubbles Anymore
- A Flushed Toilet Is A Happy Toilet
- Water Whisperer – How To Turn Off The Faucet
- Stuffed Animals, Tonka Trucks & Mommy’s Keys – What NOT To Flush
- No Snoring Allowed – Bathroom VS Bedroom
- Rubbish Bin Operation – Use Permit NOT Required
- Anatomy Of A Toilet – What’s That Lever For?
At the conclusion of our workshop, please convene in the living room for our latest seminar:
Mysterious Electrical Arts Or How To Turn Off A Light.
I’m looking forward to our time together!
Laugh Out Loud!
Do you have any suggestions for our curriculum? I’m looking forward to hearing all about it. Quick – shoot me a comment before someone locks the cat in the bathroom with the water running. Again.